We love the members of Charlotte Homeschooling and we want to provide you with the resources that you need. So we encourage you to stay in touch with Gina and Don. Get tips for parents each week, take some challenges and classes that we offer and keep up with the latest Charlotte Homeschooling news.
There are many options as to how you can stay in touch:
Simple and free:
- Tuesday Tips for Parents – Weekly email with effective tips for helping parents.
- Parent Communication Challenge – a tool for improving how you talk to your kids and family.
- Invisible Wheelchair Podcast – a podcast for dealing with anxiety
- Free Family and Parent Webinars – periodic free presentations that Gina and Don do
- General Homeschooling Updates and News – Periodically we send out information regarding things happening in the homeschool world.
You can also have access and discounts to:
- How To Talk So Kids Will Listen Workshops – 6 Week Virtual and In-Person Lessons from the book “How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
- Our FB EParent Club – which has classes, resources, monthly live discussion, sessions and webinars.
Focused Healthy Family Practice – Gina and Don’s work with families in changing behavior and anxiety issues.
- To keep in touch simply fill out this form below. (We respect your privacy and never share your email with anyone.)